Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sister Cosper & Sister Warwood

Day 2: A picture of somebody that has made a huge impact on your life recently.


I couldn't just pick one person that has had a huge impact on my life lately, so I picked two! Sister Cosper and Sister Warwood have impacted my life so much that I will never forget them! When I first got to Tennesse, they were both my companions. Sister Cosper was my trainer, meaning she took me under her wing and taught me how to be a missionary! She is an awesome missionary and I am so grateful for her and the many things I learned from her! Thank you Sister Cosper! I love you!

After the first 6 weeks of being in Tennesse, Sister Cosper left to go serve in Galatin and Sister Warwood and I stayed in Cookeville, TN together.


Sister Warwood is an amazing missionary! We both are still relatively new missionaries. She has only been here 6 weeks longer than me and I have only been about 8 weeks. At first I was scared and I wasn't sure if I was ready for Sister Cosper to leave us! I still felt like I needed to learn more. But Sister Cosper left and right away me and Sister Warwood started working hard. That first week of it just being us two was a very long and hard week. We were doing everything we had been taught to do and somethings just weren't happenening for us. There were moments I was so frustrated I wanted to give up. We didn't though, we kept going and working as hard as we could. We prayed constantly for the strenghth and guidance from our Heavenly Father. At the end of the week we were both so physically tired and mentally tired we crashed!  We don't get a lot of time to ourself. Our time is devoted all to God. So even as tired as we were, we had to get up the next day and work hard!

 
Sister Warwood was such a great example to me in enduring to the end. To just get up and go! I learned so much from her and I am so grateful for her and the testimony she has of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints!
Even though Sister Warwood fell,
she got back up and continued on!
Even though we go through hard times
 together, she doesn't let it keep her down!

1 comment: