Monday, May 23, 2011

Isaac, James and Annie

Day 06 - A picture of someone you miss

 This my nephew Isaac Hanson! He is 7 years old. He will be 8 soon and will have the opportunity to get baptized. I am so excited for him to be able to experience such a spiritual experience. For him to be able to recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost. Which is one of the greatest blessings from God. I Love him so much. I love all the memories of all those things we got to do together. Since being on a mission the only way I communicate with him is through letters. And I have to say I love his letters! And I am so grateful that he sends me one almost every week! I love him and I really miss him a lot!





This is James Hanson. He is 4 years old! He is almost 5! He is my buddy. We have spent a lot of time together. And I am grateful for every moment of it. James is so full of engery and I really miss him. I really miss every morning at about 7am when he would could down and say "Aunt Karen its time to wake up now." And when I wouldn't he would ask me if I would get up if he gave me a hug! Well lets just say I could never resist a hug from him!




This is Annie. She is two. She has an awesome personality. She loves Mickey Mouse. We would read a Mickey Mouse book together all the time and she could tell me the names of all the characters. She is so much fun to play with! I miss her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment