Monday, May 16, 2011

My wonderful sister Lacy!

Day 04 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
This one was very hard for me to decide. I have a lot of great people in my life and a lot of them have helped me so much! My family is all very great! But I have to say in some of the toughest times in my life it was my sister Lacy that got me through it. I am so grateful for her and for all the help she has given me to get me where I am today. She is so amazing and was always willing to help me. She has such a strong testimony about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She is an amazing example for me to follow!  I love her so much!

My sister and her daughter Annie.




My sister and all three of her kids.
Isaac, James, Lacy, Annie

The birthday cake she made me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment