Friday, May 13, 2011

Day One

Day one: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. I am a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints.
2. I love camping.
3. When everything is covered in fresh snow, it makes me smile because I think it's so pretty.
4. I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska.
5. I consider Idaho to be my second home. :)
6. My favorite color is RED. But then again it changes a lot depending on the day. 7. I love my family! They mean so much to me!
8. I love being around kids, they make me happy!
9. I have a cat named Spazz.
10. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. I am the youngest. 
11. I have 6 nieces and 7 nephews. I have 1 nephew on the way and another unknown on the way. :)
12. I like four-wheelers, snow-machines, guns and fire,
13. I like to eat a lot of food. :)
14. I like being adventurous, trying new things.
15. I like waterfalls.

1 comment:

  1. You do eat a lot of food, but not as much as the president of the fat kid club (me). You are great and have a rockin testimony of your savior Jesus Christ.. you forgot that one :)

    ReplyDelete