Wednesday, April 20, 2011

“Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.” Amos 3:7

Children of God
I know God called Joseph Smith as a prophet. I know that through Joseph Smith the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored. I know that Joseph Smith translated The Book of Mormon with the help of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, because I have prayed about it with real intent and asked God if it was, and I recieved the answer from God that it is TRUE! I know that there is a living prophet call of God on earth today. His Name is Thomas Monson. I know that he has the authority to act in the name of God. I know that God is my Heavenly Father, and that he loves me and each one of his children. I believe that we are all his children. I  know that Jesus Christ atoned for my sins and died for me to make it possible for me to repent of my sins and be able to return to live with my Heavenly Father again! Jesus Chirst is my Savior! I love My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment