Friday, April 22, 2011

I love my family!






This is my family. I am the youngest of 8 kids. All my siblings besides one is married. There are now 13 grand kids and one on the way! I love my family very much! I am so grateful for my family and all that they have done for me. I love having such a big family. Growing up there was always something to do! My parents raised us in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so grateful for that because we were taught such great values. We were taught to love everyone, and to serve them because we are all God's children. We were taught that God is our Heavenly Father and that He loves us and that we could always turn to Him for help. I was taught from a young age about Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made for us, so that we could repent and be worthy to live in the presence of our Heavenly Father again! My parents taught us the importance of families. We spent a lot of time together as a family. We would go camping almost every weekend together. We had a night set apart to learn about God and Jesus Christ and to play games together to help strengthen our faith and our relationship as a family! I am so grateful for my parents and all that they have done for me and my family. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I know that families are important to God and that He has a plan for us here on earth that we can follow and one day return to live with Him and our families for eternity. I love my family and I miss them, but I am so happy that I can focus on serving my Heavenly Father and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with other families to bring them the happiness that God can give us!

No comments:

Post a Comment