Saturday, July 30, 2011

Goodbye to Cookeville, TN.. Hello Murray, KY..

I recently had to say goodbye to so many people I come to love very much! I lived in Cookeville, Tennessee for 4 1/2 and I come to love the people and the town. When I left and I had to say goodbye it made me sad and I felt like I was leaving home all over again! 

As we have charity-the pure love of Christ we can love people so easily because we know that they are all children of our Heavenly Father! 

Here are some of those people (not all because I don't have pictures of everyone) that I had the great opportunity to serve and serve with! I am so grateful for all the people in Cookeville! They all welcomed me into their lives and made me feel so loved!
























I am so grateful that I was able to meet all of these people! I am so grateful for all the things I learned from them! I am so very grateful that I was able to be an instrument in God's hands to help the people in Cookeville come closer to their Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ! I am so grateful for the experiences I had in Cookeville and I will always remember them!

I have now been called to serve in Murray, Kentucky and I look forward to the people I will meet and the opportunities I will have to be able to serve them! God has called me to be in Murray, Kentucky and I am so excited for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment