Friday, July 1, 2011

Feed yourself spiritually and physically!

"All they that be FAT upon earth shall EAT and WORKSHIP." Psalms 22:29


"Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy. Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and FEAST upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in FATNESS."  2 Nephi 9:51

  Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, FEAST upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do. 2 Nephi 31:3

 I love to eat food. As you can see here in Cookeville, TN I get fed a lot of good food! Donuts, salmon, sushi, chicken, and other yummy delcious food! It is important to feed ourself physically, but its also so important to feed ourselves spirtually too! Reading my scriptures and attending church brings me so much peace and joy into my life! So go and FEAST upon the words of Christ, and then feed yourself physically!!

No comments:

Post a Comment