Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Darius and Kelsey's baptism!

Last weekend there was a baptism! Kelsey and Darius chose to follow the example of Jesus Christ and they were baptized! It was so amazing! The spirit was very strong and I am so grateful to have been able to be there for it!


Kelsey and Darius




Sister McCall, Kelsey, Darius, and Sister Jasper



Sister McCall and Elder Payne sang I know my Redeemer lives and it was so amazing and it brought the spirit so strong that I wanted to share it with everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully my wife doesn't mind me sharing this with you. I wrote three verses to her favorite hymn - #124 - Be Still My Soul and it really helped her when she was going through a rough time. They are as follows:

    Be still my soul; Thy rest ye shall obtain
    From up on high, His love he'll never feign
    His Spirit speaks to calm thy heart and mind
    His love you'll find, thru'out your darkest nights
    Be still my soul; thy trials shall make thee great,
    Endure them well; eternal blessings claim.

    Be still, my child: Thy pains are known to Him
    Thy trials of faith shall give thee strength for good,
    His mercy, love, and sacrifice will win,
    Thy comfort sought will soon be understood
    Be still my child, the Lord leaves you not alone,
    Turn thee to him and let His love be shown

    Be still, thy soul: The world cannot save
    The way to truth is thru the Savior's way
    To know its power is why His life he gave
    That we can return to heav'n above someday
    Be still, thy soul; thy faith shall keep thee strong
    Through His great light which leads us e're along

    ReplyDelete